|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Box|
KingSafe stands apart with a commitment to exceptional craftsmanship and the highest security standards. Offering the widest selection of product, our electronic safes are designed with modular components including digital keypad, CPU and locking mechanism. What does this mean to you? Hotel staff can replace a door in seconds or individually components can be addressed when needed. In return, hotel guests benefit with a reliable and durable safe at their fingertips.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) Code: Program a 3,4,5 or 6 digit PIN code in your safes.
- PIN code Display: See the PIN code on the LED screen as it is entered on the keypad or choose to deactivate the display of the PIN code as it is entered.
- Hold Function: This function controls the amount of time a safe will remain idle after 4 wrong attempts at the PIN code have been made or 4 invalid cards have been swiped through the card reader. This can be programmed for; no time delay, 15 or 30 minutes.
- Date and Time: This is critical in regards to an accurate and dependable audit trail on the safe.
- Electronic Delay Before Opening: This feature can be programmed for 0 to 24 minutes of delay after the proper PIN code has been entered or magnetic strip card has been swiped.
- PIN Code Confirmation: The PIN code that is entered to lock the safe will appear on the LED display for 3 seconds after the safe door is locked. It is recommended that this feature be used so the guest can see and confirm the exact PIN code they locked the safe with. This feature can also be deactivated so that the PIN code is not displayed after the safe is locked.
- Programmable options for Opening and Closing the safe:
- Master PIN code OR Master CREDIT CARD to close and open safes door. This feature is not recommended for the guestroom. It may be used for office or home use for convenience. This feature is NOT a master override code to open any safe on the property.
- In order to lock the door, the user enters their PIN code then presses Lock (#) OR slides the credit card instead. A new PIN code can be entered OR a new Credit Card can be swiped each time the door is opened - (most suitable for guestroom use.)
- In order to lock the door, the user enters their PIN code then presses the LOCK (#) button twice then slides the master credit card. Both systems combined ensure maximum security. A new combination code/card cannot be entered unless the activator switch is reset. (most suitable for private use)